Subject: Re: ADVICE : Learning Thi
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 95 18:18 PDT

In a message dated Fri, 13 Oct 1995 14: [email-masked] writes:

J> Try putting a quick demo tape together of your best stuff, and start
J> spreading it around.  I'm sure that if you asked for a critique of your
J> work from the folks here, you'd get some very valuable feedback!  Give it
J> a shot!

     At one time I didn't even have the money for output to tape, much
less the HD space to store all the frames for transport. I created some
mpegs and jpegs, stuck a html front-end on it and sent out 50 with
a resume. 44 megs of data on a 1.4 meg floppy. I managed an over 20%
response rate, got some work and made a lot of contacts. Your mileage
may vary but if you make it professional in appearance, it can't hurt..

                                    Christopher

 --------------------
There is a collection of Lightwave tricks        Christopher Stewart
and tips (collected from usenet) at the            PRIMORDIAL SOUP!
site below. Illustrations and more to come.     Graphics/WWW/Animation
--> [email-masked] <--> http://www.IslandNet.com/~dretch/ <---

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *
--
[email-masked] (Christopher Stewart) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]